Here are more SP9 questions answered. You all know from a previous list that I love this kind of lists...
Actor - Cary Grant, Pierce Brosnan as Remington Steele,
Actress - Audrey Tautou, Meg Ryan
Animal - Cats
Band - Noa, Jule Neigel, Dee Dee Bridgewater, The Beatles
Book - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Bubble Bath - Mokobella Molkebad Elfentraumöl
Candy - Nougat de Montelimar
Color - Red
Flower - Roses
Food - sushi
Lip Balm - everything but Labello
Lotion - Dr. Hauschka Roses
Movie - It's a Wonderful Life staring James Stewart
Song - Moonriver
TV Show - Remington Steele
Yarn- 100 % merino, but I like others too, natural fibres, no fancy yarns
Vacation Spot - Cevennes in Southern France.
And this one:
1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
Most often I knit on the couch, it's right in front of the TV, so I can watch a film I missed at the cinema while I knit. Otherwise my favourite is at the window with a cup of tea (shall take a photo soon to show you)
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
Go mad I guess.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
I'd really love to see New Zealand - I don't know why. And Japan - for the total otherness.
4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a teacher, a secretary, rich, but above all a mom. I do work as a secretary (be careful what you ask for...), I decided against being a teacher, I am not rich never will be, but I am a mother and I love it.!
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?